Your legal civil marriage in Corfu...
Legal civil marriages in Corfu Town are conducted in the historic Ionian Parliament building in the UNESCO heritage site of old Corfu town. Marriages can also be performed in some local municipal offices outside Corfu Town including Kassiopi, Sidari, Acharavi and more.
As these locations are far more simple and functional, they suit couples who are happy to complete the legal signing of paperwork there and then have a personal, symbolic wedding ceremony in front of gathered family and friends on the day, time, and location of their own choice.
With eighteen years experience in arranging civil marriages in Corfu, Sally knows the procedure and what problems might come up….and they do! So, in order to ensure that your Greek civil marriage is legal, painless and fun, let Sally guide you through the whole process on a personal and transparent basis.
YOUR CORFU CIVIL MARRIAGE
£1,495.00 INCLUDING A UK OR CORFU MEETING
• Professional knowledge & experience to ensure that your marriage is legally valid
• On-line support during the planning process
• To offer you peace of mind & assurance, a planning meeting is included in UK or Corfu
• Extensive local knowledge & insight regarding statutory requirements
• Essential guidance regarding paperwork, prior and post marriage
• Original documents translated & verified locally*
• Marriage ceremony fees, licences & local taxes
• Booking of your civil marriage ceremony at the appropriate town hall
• Prior to arrival, time & stress saving marriage application administration
• On arrival, personal consultation to confirm all arrangements
• Accompanied assistance at office appointments for paperwork
• Accompanied visit to the town hall to understand how the ceremony will take place
• Reassuring presence at the ceremony on the big day
• Personalised translation of the ceremony words as a marriage keepsake
• Accompanied visit to collect your marriage certificate
• Greek marriage certificate legalised, translated & returned to you at home
*Additional non-standard documentation charges may apply
Please note: Costs for essential document procedure issued in the UK are not included.
You will be advised according to your personal status.
A FEW WORDS...
We just wanted to thank you again for being so wonderful from start to finish. We feel blessed to have found you as our wedding planner, you made our day so perfect, everything I wished for and more. I will certainly miss all the planning, I actually loved every part of it and that’s partly down to having someone like you to coordinate everything as brilliantly as you did. We are already planning our next trip to Paleo next summer and it will always remain such a special place not only in our hearts, but for all our guests too. They were blown away by the beauty of Corfu and the amazing kindness of all the people we met through our time there.
Miranda & Marc xx
GET IN TOUCH...
There is always a first step to take in planning any celebration, so why not take that step now and send me some information about your plans? There is absolutely no obligation and we will never share any of your information with any other person or organisation. I look forward to hearing from you.