Legal Civil Marriage in Corfu
Legal Civil Marriages in Corfu Town are conducted in the historic Ionian Parliament building in the UNESCO heritage site of old Corfu town. Marriages can also be performed in some local municipal offices outside Corfu Town. As these locations are far more simple and functional, they suit couples who are happy to complete the legal signing of paperwork there and then have a personal, symbolic wedding ceremony in front of gathered family and friends on the day, time, and location of their own choice.
The benefit of engaging our services for your Greek civil marriage is that you will be dealing with all the details and process on a personal and transparent basis, not with a mass market corporate organisation.
A marriage is most definitely a reason to celebrate! We can offer a separate service to help you to organise your personal celebration, whether it's for an intimate gathering or a larger party. You may also wish to have a further symbolic wedding ceremony at the location of your choice. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Your Legal Civil Marriage in Corfu £1450.00 including UK or Corfu Visit
• Professional knowledge & experience to ensure that your marriage is legally valid
• On-line support during the planning process
• A personal visit in the UK or Corfu is included
• Extensive local knowledge & insight regarding statutory requirements
• Essential guidance regarding paperwork, prior and post marriage
• Original documents translated & verified locally*
• Marriage ceremony fees, licences & local taxes
• Booking of your civil marriage ceremony at the appropriate town hall
• Prior to arrival, time & stress saving marriage application administration
• On arrival, personal consultation to confirm all arrangements
• Accompanied assistance at office appointments for paperwork
• Accompanied visit to the town hall to understand how the ceremony will take place
• Reassuring presence at the ceremony on the big day
• Personalised translation of the ceremony words as a marriage keepsake
• Accompanied visit to collect your marriage certificate
• Greek marriage certificate legalised, translated & returned to you at home
£1450.00 including UK or Corfu Visit
*Additional non-standard documentation charges may apply. Please note that costs for essential document procedure issued in the UK are not included. You will be advised according to your personal status.
This is everything that you need to be legally married in Corfu.
This price is for the legal civil marriage and includes all of the above. If you are happy to arrange any extras yourselves, then this is the price that you will pay.
Additional services for your tailor made celebration might include...
• Photography and DVD
• Cars and guest transport
• Fresh floral decorations, bouquets and buttonholes
• Hairdressing with a personal prior consultation
• Entertainment – live musicians, dancers or DJ
• Catering; A Greek Meze, a tasty BBQ or just Fizz & Canapes!
These additional services are tailor made to complete your perfect day and are subject to an arrangement fee. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.