Your ceremony. Any time, any place, anywhere...
A symbolic ceremony is a very personal, meaningful and happy event and is unique to you as a couple! It could be a wedding re-enactment, a wedding blessing, the renewal of vows, a commitment ceremony or the naming of your baby. It’s a celebration of your love and dedication to each other. Your special day can reflect you, your commitment and all the things that you hold most dear.
It has become quite accepted to have a symbolic ceremony quite separate from a formal, standard ceremony where the legalities are completed.
Your Corfu symbolic ceremony is created and conducted by professional Marriage and Family Celebrant Sally Jane Peacock. She is caring, empathetic and is the most open minded person, respecting all relationships and cultures.
The style can be relaxed, informal, more classically traditional or a combination to suit you. It can be held at almost any location and on the day and time of your choosing. So, if your dream location is a romantic sunset, with candles under the stars, on a hilltop beneath ancient olive trees or by the clear Ionian Sea, it is ideal for you. Your personal ceremony can be intimate and private or it can be shared with as many as you wish!
Celebrants are not affiliated to any religion. However, symbolic ceremonies can include cultural aspects, elements of religion* or spirituality if desired. These ceremonies are not legally recognised, rather they are a personal acknowledgement and statement of your love.
*Please note that we do not arrange any ceremony in or on church premises.
YOUR UNIQUE SYMBOLIC CEREMONY
£795.00 INCLUDING UK OR CORFU MEETING
• No residency period required – come for a week, or a weekend!
• A stress free alternative if you prefer a non-legal ceremony
• Re-declare your love and commitment to each other in your own style
• The ceremony offers complete flexibility, anytime, anyplace, anywhere
• It can be as private or as shared as you wish
• To offer you peace of mind & assurance, a planning meeting is included in UK or Corfu
• Professional & experienced knowledge & insight
• A professional, empathetic and sensitive understanding of your requirements
• Personal on-line support during the planning process
• Your ceremony is created and written uniquely for you as a couple
• Consultation regarding your personal ceremony preparation
• On arrival, personal consultation to confirm all arrangements
• Assistance with choice of words, vows, readings and music
• Inclusion of symbolism to reflect your preferences, culture and religion, if required
• Accompanied preparatory visit to your ceremony location
• To put you at ease, a reassuring rehearsal, or a simple run through if you prefer
• Signed certificate as a record of your special occasion
• Your ceremony words as a lasting and unique keepsake of your special day
• All of the aforementioned elements create the most meaningful ceremony
A FEW WORDS...
I don’t really know where to start other than to offer the biggest thank you for making our wedding day so special. I am sure you hear this all the time but I have to say it as everyone had the most fabulous day and evening. All my family had nothing but praise for you and the beautiful ceremony you performed. Please extend our thanks to NIMA the band, who were brilliant (and patient with my ever eager family) Jackie for the hairdressing, Costas the photographer and of course Daria and all the staff at The White House. It was a four day party to remember, with a wonderful wedding day thrown in and everyone loved it, thanks to you. I have the most amazing memories forever to cherish. Once again thank you Sally, you’re a star.
With love, Jane and Matt
There aren’t any words to do justice to the thanks we wish to give to you for the wonderful ceremony you held for us. Also, your opinions and views have been paramount in ensuring that our day was just perfect. You completely "got us" as a couple and understood clearly our vision. The beautiful words you wrote about us after taking the time to get to know us were completely spot on. Everything leading up to our day was stress free, and everything on our day was completely perfect. A lot of this is because of you!
Once again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts on such a wonderful experience from start to finish!
Kindest regards, Chelsea & Scott
GET IN TOUCH...
There is always a first step to take in planning any celebration, so why not take that step now and send me some information about your plans? There is absolutely no obligation and we will never share any of your information with any other person or organisation. I look forward to hearing from you.